Nouvelle mise à jour, pas beaucoup de nouveautés intéressantes, rien de listé pour le F-14 mais c’est pas impossible qu’ils aient fait comme la dernière fois et qu’ils aient zappé le changelog du F-14.
Juste l’ajout du I-16
Introducing DCS: I-16 by OctopusG
- Fixed crash caused by video driver NV 430.39 when MK-20 or CBU canisters opens. We strongly recommend to update Nvidia drivers to version 430.53 (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ…tail/a_id/4798) for preventing crashes on graphical effects.
- MP. Fixed crash on the taxi in the multiseater aircraft.
- MP. Fixed starting dedicated server with settings saved from webGUI also checks if mission list is empty.
- ME and F10 map. Added view of precise coordinates with hundredths of seconds. Cycle through coordinate display option available by pressing LAlt + Y.
- ME. Incorrect removal of the list Waypoint properties fixed.
- Ground AI. The algorithm of detour of buildings and obstacles was adjusted.
- AGM-88. Turned off the loft trajectory for SP and TOO modes. Fixed trajectory sagging at terminal phase of flight.
- TrackIR_external_views option will not inherited from previous simulation run.
- Emergency braking system corrected.
CS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication)
- Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries)
- Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based)
- Improved reticle size scaling.
- Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
- Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
- Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
- Fixed SPS launch button.
- Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
- Fixed air pressure gauge bezel’s UVs.
- Added liveries’ description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.
Note: This is not the full major cockpit update. These small fixes are brought over from it for testing.
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- MiG-29. Corrected RD-33 thrust and RPM at high altitude
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Added functionality of the following circuit breakers of armament panel in the C-101CC:
– MACHINE GUN 1 CANNON
– MACHINE GUN 2
– ARMING CONTROL
- Fixed cockpit frame roundness between front and rear canopies.
- Fixed position of some of C-101CC circuit breakers of weapons panel, so that the white ring is visible when the circuit breaker is tripped.
- Fixed default position of C-101CC circuit breakers: white ring not visible now when the circuit breaker is pushed in (flushed).
- Fixed ignition switch functionality when using keyboard or joystick buttons.
- Fixed default position of ignition switch at mission start.
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- HUD Update: Steer-To point symbol available on NAV and VTOL modes.
- HUD reacts to device damage:
– Mission Computer (MSC)
– Weapons Manager (SMS)
– Armament Control Panel (ACP)
– Aircraft Computer (ADC)
- Roll Stabilized Sight (iron sight) enabled (WiP)
- MPCD STRS (Stores) page reacts to device damage (WiP)
- Weapons Manager (SMS) damage model update (WiP)[/list]
DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
- FM Updates: Throttle logic and braking behavior.
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Corrected crash when inputting runway heading >360 degrees.
- Fixed bombing mode not stepping in when non BP and M waypoint.
- Fixed typo in rocket quick start mission.
- Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.
- Fixes to flight plan in kneeboard for custom cartridges.